Saturday, April 12, 2008

Why Playground?

All right this is my first time writing an online blog. Since I don't have any resources to have my own dedicated web server, I resorted to blogging for the meantime.

I have a lot of hobbies specially dreaming of things to make while staring blankly on a car's window during commutes. Most of the time they eventually get written in code - Source Code under the directory "Playground".

From here I'll be posting my ideas, code, and literature in hope to make the world a better place. :)

2 comments:

juls said...

AYOS may blog na ang isa sa mga naging IDOL ko sa pagsulat. Ilalagay na kita sa blogroll ko. Da best ka pa rin mula noon hanggang ngayon. Keep it up! My best to you as always VIN.

xyldraejacob said...

awww.... pare-pareho tyo ng purpose ng blogging. hehehe